KetoFeed Coffee, 2 Ways!
Have you tried KetoFeed in coffee, yet? If not, you're missing out!
Our Team Purus Ambassador Dez shows us how to make KetoFeed coffee in the following videos. Give KetoFeed coffee a try for a morning boost and enjoy a low-glycemic treat with 20g of whey protein isolate, 10g of MCT fat.
Get your KetoFeed here!
Hot KetoFeed Coffee:
Make your own KetoFeed coffee!
1. Brew your favorite coffee and add to a mug. Leave room for your KetoFeed!
2. Add 3oz of cold or room temperature water, unsweetened almond milk, or any other milk beverage to a shaker.
3. Add 1 scoop of your favorite flavor of KetoFeed to the same shaker and shake it up.
4. Pour your KetoFeed "creamer" into your cup of joe and enjoy!
*We do not recommend adding KetoFeed powder straight to hot coffee as it won't dissolve properly.
Cold KetoFeed Coffee:
KetoFeed cold brew is an easy, delicious way to start your morning off right!
1. Pour your favorite cold coffee into a shaker cup
2. Add a scoop of KetoFeed
3. Shake and go!
Follow us on Instagram for more!