Recipe: Protein Donuts!
- 56 grams of Bobs Red Mill baking flour
- 2 scoops of MyoFeed Homemade Vanilla Wafer (may sub other flavors of MyoFeed or MyoWhey)
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 2 packets of Truvia
- Dash of salt
- 3 oz vanilla almond milk
- 75 grams of fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg white
Mix wet and dry ingredients and pour into a greased donut pan(6 count)
Bake at 350 for 12 min
Macros for donut base, each donut 2f/10c/11p*
Protein icing for donuts:
- 1/2 scoop of MyoFeed Homemade Vanilla Wafer Protein (may sub other flavors of MyoFeed or MyoWhey)
- 8 grams of sugar free cheesecake instant Jello
- 1 oz almond milk
- 13 grams of marshmallow fluff
- 1 tbsp of Greek yogurt.
Mix well and spread on cooled donuts. Add sprinkles if desired!
Total macros with icing, each donut 2f/13c/13p*
*Macros may vary based on ingredient brands.